Jump to content
* Required Information
Between 3 and 26 characters
Between 3 and 32 characters
Send me news and information
Rule, a principle to which an action is required to conform.Please take a moment to read the rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser. Please remember that we are not responsible for any postings by those who have been allowed to use this service. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posting, and are not responsible for the contents of any posting. Such postings express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this forum. Any user who believes that a posting violates a forum rule, excepting rule 5, is encouraged to contact us immediately by private message. We have the ability to remove violating postings and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. We also have the ability to exclude users who violate forum rules on a temporary or permanent basis. You agree, through your use of this service, to the following rules:
1. No postings or registration allowed from anyone under 18 years of age.
2. No posting or linking to pornography or posting of commercial links. This constitutes spam on the forum.
3. No posting of copyrighted material except in accordance with Fair Use. You are responsible for knowing the applicable statutes and precedents.
4. No posting of another contributor's personal information such as real name, address, face image, telephone number, license numbers, email address.
5. No defamatory or vulgar comments posted about other contributors.
6. No reports to moderators about such comments unless you are the victim.
7. No threats of violence.
8. No advocacy of illegal activities or posting of illegal material.
9. No posting of private communications from another contributor. A reference to the content in discussion is permissible.
10. No creation of topic threads for promoting scientology or commercialized versions of scientology “success stories”, solicitations for auditing, courses, training, books, recordings, or website links. No such information is to be put in signatures or on contributor information pages as well. Commercialized versions of scientology are businesses that provide services similar to scientology in a cult environment.
11. No postings or registrations are allowed from corporate officers of any scientology corporation or any corporation delivering a commercialized version, or any person acting on behalf of said corporate officers on a contractual or voluntary basis.
12. No postings are allowed from internet protocol addresses assigned to any scientology corporation, or any legal entity affiliated with, contracted to, or sub-contracted to any scientology corporation. A scientology corporation is a corporate entity holding the policies or technical bulletins authored by L. Ron Hubbard, or managing or delivering services using policies or technical bulletins authored by L. Ron Hubbard.
13. Anyone with login privileges on the Ex-Scientologist Forum who wishes to issue a DMCA Takedown Notice to report any content posted on this forum, shall first issue a report to the forum administrator of the allegedly offending post by clicking on the word Report in the lower right corner of that post, typing in on the popup screen why you think the content infringes on a copyright, and your relationship to the copyright owner, then click Submit Report to send it to the administrator. Optionally, you may also post your objection in the thread of the allegedly offending post.
14. Do NOT use your last name in your username or displayed name, or your face image in your avatar. This is to help protect your identity by default.
15. You may not use a Gmail email address in registration as almost all the spammers who register here use that domain for email. We can change that after you complete your registration by your private messaging the administrator.
16. You agree that all your postings to this forum of content that you author shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at exscnforum.com.If you agree to abide by these policies, then you are in the door. To help yourself stay in, please read the Guidelines.
Community Forum Software by IP.Board