#1 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • LocationWestern Hemisphere

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:06 PM

This is the link to post made on the whyweprotest forum: http://forums.whywep.../2/#post1083242
"(From post by ChronicEnturbulator)
Free speech" at ESMB is only afforded to homo novis. Moderation there, is for WOGS ONLY. SPs are disposed-of quietly and without sorrow, for the sake of a smooth running forum (good roads and fair weather) and the greatest-good for the greatest number of dynamics, of course...
(Emma's reply)
This is utter bullshit. You were banned for trolling, or being an asshole or something similar.
Assholes and trolls of all denominations are banned. It's not Scientology, it's just common sense you moron.
(accepts ban or infraction quite happily)"

#2 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:58 PM

Just a comment:
If Emma were a member of this forum and personally attacked another member, as in the real case cited above, she would have been warned and would have been requested to refactor or delete her post immediately. There are no infractions on this forum. If she did not comply, her post would have been deleted.
If she repeated the rule violation, she would have been banned.

#3 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 09:38 PM

And esmb Emma continues with her vulgarity:
http://forums.whywep.../5/#post1083569

"(Posted by AnonMomAnon2)
Charming.

(Emma's reply)
Interesting that you take offense at that you think it's fine to troll a bereavement thread.
Fuck you too."

#4 Robbo

Robbo

Swamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:37 AM

Quick to judge?... The way she's recently responded, is that consistent with the way she's responded ever since ESMB began? Is it the time of month to be a bitch? Is something else really bugging her?

I do believe in "public decorum" and good manners, but then, that comes from how I was raised. Maybe Emma wasn't breast fed or was weened too early.

Then, it's really very easy to say things to or about another when one is thousands of miles away as the electrons fly.

I say, let it go, unless she get's really obnoxious, consistently obnoxious, for a longer period of time. Who knows, maybe she'll be apologetic.

I NEVER say anything to be apologetic about afterwards ;}

Rob

#5 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:58 AM

No judgment about her statements. They are what they are.

#6 ChronicEntubulator

ChronicEntubulator

Swamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:48 PM

The this is with Emma, is that there's a lot of happy coincidences between those she considers "trolls" and the those who are (openly) "anti-scn/tech" (or anti-FZ), because I have NEVER seen anyone "pro-scn/tech" "declared" a troll.

This is the Hubbard's PTS/SP indoctrination at work, abeit unconsiously (maybe). Trolls/supressives attack the wrong target (scn and/or FZ) because they are trolls/supressives. Trolls/supressives have bad data, so the only way handle is to increase their tone level (like the creepy "stop making ant-snc posts, or else..." threat PMs I was getting just prior to my banning), or eventual banning/disconnection (which I anticipated, with the "Ban Chronic Entubulator" thread in Grudge Matches sub-forum).

PROVE ME WRONG.

So far, Emma won't/can't, but she has tried to dead-agent me as part of "always attact, never defend", RE: the contents of OP's post, so I must be doing something right. lol

#7 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:34 PM

Yes. The situation that you describe is not coincidence, it is correlation. "Emma" tends to resent anyone who makes outspoken statements against FZ scientology and her buddy, the now dead lunatic/conman known as Alan Walter, who started his own commercial version of scientology.

#8 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:03 PM

Perhaps the Buddhist notion of Karma has a real basis: According to this thread on WhyWeProtest, "Emma" has been officially accused (I speculate falsely) by an Australian state law enforcement agency of participating in a DDOS on one or more websites owned by the scientology criminal enterprise. Likely, OSA has a Fair Game program with her as a target.
I opine here that had "Emma" kept her hands clean by not engaging in venal transgressions, like banning members of her forum who outspokenly objected to freezoners posting scientology nonsense and anyone who objected to the lies uttered by her "opinion leader", the now deceased conman Alan Walter, founder of his own scientology cult spinoff, she would have been less vulnerable to the false accusations originating from the scientology cesspool of lies.

#9 Alanzo

Alanzo

Swamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:14 AM

I don't know.

I think OSA and Rinder both have been doing their best to infiltrate ESMB and "handle" it. Her arrest was definitely arranged by OSA because they had the evidence to give to the police, and the police were interested in anyone who might be a member of "Anonymous". It was disgusting what OSA did to Emma, and the disruption to her life, property and her family.

It was during this vulnerable time for Emma that she began to seek advice from Mike Rinder in his position as being "out" of the Church of Scientology.

If anyone has an admin dictionary, look up the definition of "False Flag Operation". It's in there. And during the sting of Gerry Armstrong in the early 80's, there is a video of Rinder running a false flag operation on Gerry in Griffith Park.

Scientologists WILL dramatize Scientology. And that part of the admin tech is most definitely part of Rinder's hat.

I'm not saying that I KNOW anything here. Any hypothesis can be arranged any way you want to fit any evidence you choose - or leave out.

​For anyone who is unfamiliar with the documentation on Mike Rinder's history of running False Flag Operations on critics, go to this link and see it for yourself:

http://oracle.home.x...ng/loyalist.htm

(Note: the videos have been moved to youtube from that page. The videos can be found here: http://www.youtube.c...3744476D9B3C7B2 )

See any similarities?

I'm not saying that I KNOW anything about Mike Rinder's true present status as a Church of Scientology staff member.

What I am saying is that I would never, ever trust Mike Rinder to give me any "advice" ever.

That is for sure.

NOTE: Can't find the entry in the admin dictionary about False Flag Operation. My memory may not be so hot on this after 12 years of being out. It may be in the Data Series. Does anyone have the Data Series to look for this?

#10 Alanzo

Alanzo

Swamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:19 AM

Emma has since been cleared of all charges, but the damage has been done.

She is now on a months-long jihad to destroy all her "enemies" in the critic field. Just this morning I witnessed one of the most disgusting exchanges I've ever seen on the Internet between Emma, her Ozzie Pozzie, and Joe Lynn.

I still can't get my eyes to unsee it.

#11 Alanzo

Alanzo

Swamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:20 AM

I'm not saying that we should all just get along (RIP Rodney King), but I am saying that the cult benefits greatly in the rotten fruit of Emma's Jihad.

#12 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:04 AM

Emma has since been cleared of all charges, but the damage has been done.
She is now on a months-long jihad to destroy all her "enemies" in the critic field. Just this morning I witnessed one of the most disgusting exchanges I've ever seen on the Internet between Emma, her Ozzie Pozzie, and Joe Lynn.
I still can't get my eyes to unsee it.

Alanzo,
What is her Ozzie Pozzie? Do you mean a posse of Aussies? Poor girl has had an axe to grind with those who disagree with her for a few years anyway. Perhaps a carryover trait of her stint in scientology.

#13 Alanzo

Alanzo

Swamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:36 AM

Alanzo,
What is her Ozzie Pozzie? Do you mean a posse of Aussies? Poor girl has had an axe to grind with those who disagree with her for a few years anyway. Perhaps a carryover trait of her stint in scientology.

Yes, her posse of Aussies. All these people are trying to make sense of their lives after Scientology, and I believe that it is easy for people like Rinder and others to manipulate them. It is just as Hubbard wrote in 1955:

"The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly."

- L. Ron Hubbard, A MANUAL ON THE DISSEMINATION OF MATERIAL, 1955

#14 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:19 PM

......If possible, of course, ruin him utterly."

- L. Ron Hubbard, A MANUAL ON THE DISSEMINATION OF MATERIAL, 1955

Typical L. Ron Hubbard. Ruin him utterly.

#15 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

Welcome to esmb. My name is Michelle the admin.

Posted Image

#16 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:23 PM

An esmb dupe gets out of line, only to be "handled" by Nurse Sterling and her shills.

LOUISE-FLETCHER-AS-NURSE-RATCHET-IN-ONE-

#17 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:21 PM

Posted by "Emma" the admin on 24th January 2014, 03:45 AM on esmb:

"As for WWP, sorry you had a hard time. It's par for the course over there these days. And that Amax, well that's just a nasty piece of crazy assed shit right there."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users