#1 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • LocationWestern Hemisphere

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:49 PM

This thread should list commercialized versions of scientology with documentation where possible and a discussion how a particular practice is similar to or different from organized scientology.

#2 Robbo

Robbo

Swamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

This thread should list commercialized versions of scientology with documentation where possible and a discussion how a particular practice is similar to or different from organized scientology.

Good idea! That'd be real interesting. Maybe, if it's possible, create a "Sub Topic" relative to each type??? I don't know. I think the list will be long. Brain storming away... we could get an "expert" in each to contribute????

Looking forward to seeing the stuff.

I think Goldz is here and runs, from what I hear, a good show but I haven't a clue what it's about. I think Vinny is a practitioner. I'd love to get the 101 and how it works.

I think we have to be willing to see that some of these "versions" may have come from SCN and no longer resemble it... still.

Rob

#3 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:21 PM

Good idea! That'd be real interesting. Maybe, if it's possible, create a "Sub Topic" relative to each type??? I don't know. I think the list will be long. Brain storming away... we could get an "expert" in each to contribute????

Looking forward to seeing the stuff.

I think Goldz is here and runs, from what I hear, a good show but I haven't a clue what it's about. I think Vinny is a practitioner. I'd love to get the 101 and how it works.

I think we have to be willing to see that some of these "versions" may have come from SCN and no longer resemble it... still.

Rob

Actually, Idenics does not use scientology, so it cannot be classified as that. I don't know how that misconception got started, but here is some things that Goldz wrote on beginning here: http://www.freezoneplanet.org/6a.html

#4 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 05:24 PM

I would include commercialized versions of scientology to be practices such as Avatar, started by Harry Palmer, a former scientology mission holder from New York state, and Knowledgism, started by another former scientology multiple mission holder, Alan Walter. Erhard Seminars Training, which is now known as The Forum, might fit into this category. I do know that EST offered only a fraction of the services that the cofs did, but they were definitely using some scientology processes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users