• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:39 PM

Scientology and Wow have a lot of things in common

1. They're both huge wastes of time
2. They make you redo the same boring content
3. When you're about to quit they buff your class in the newest patch
4. It is not about being fun, it's about how much money they can squeeze out of you.

Now many of you (or maybe just me) quit wow to try out a "free server" that doesn't have all the limitations of the normal PAY servers.

At first it is fun, then you notice that nothing works right, there are no mods, and all the changes they made ended up making the game worse not better.

So in the end Freezone might be fun for a minute or two not having the COS dicking you around every moment, but in the end it is better to just ragequit, go outside and kiss a girl.

#2 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • LocationWestern Hemisphere

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:15 PM

So in the end Freezone might be fun for a minute or two not having the COS dicking you around every moment, but in the end it is better to just ragequit, go outside and kiss a girl.

Kiss for starters.

#3 revenimus

revenimus

Swamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:26 AM

I agree, the Freezone doesn't even have the standard technology they "claim" they do. I have heard all sorts of fantastical claims by Freezoners, largely people like Terril Park who claim the FZ has all the upper-level materials. Completely non-sensical if you ask me. One thing I know the Freezone doesn't have is the Golden Age of Knowledge changes to the e-meter drills/instructions. The original documentation for the e-meter as well as a LOT of processes were never written by LRH but were compiled by others FOR him or from his lectures. The changes to the metering drills and things like that with GAK was the one valid thing they DID change that wasn't squirrel and the Freezone DOESNT HAVE IT.

#4 Robbo

Robbo

Swamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:33 AM

I agree, the Freezone doesn't even have the standard technology they "claim" they do. I have heard all sorts of fantastical claims by Freezoners, largely people like Terril Park who claim the FZ has all the upper-level materials. Completely non-sensical if you ask me. One thing I know the Freezone doesn't have is the Golden Age of Knowledge changes to the e-meter drills/instructions. The original documentation for the e-meter as well as a LOT of processes were never written by LRH but were compiled by others FOR him or from his lectures. The changes to the metering drills and things like that with GAK was the one valid thing they DID change that wasn't squirrel and the Freezone DOESNT HAVE IT.

All Scientologists get indoctrinated into "Standard Tech". Think about this -- consistently violating the auditor's code IS NOT Standard Tech. Cookie-Cutter programs, like the lower levels, instead of auditing the PC in front of you, IS NOT Standard Tech. Addressing "case" that really isn't there IS NOT Standard Tech. I could go on.

Just like "Get on the Bridge at your own risk" is true if you get on it via Organized Scientology, it's also true in the FZ.

That being said, I would suggest, wherever you go to get auditing, if that's what you want to do, YOU make sure you are interested in what's addressed. DO NOT receive any service you aren't interested in. Don't accept another Scientologist's opinion about what services you need -- make up your own mind. Don't be sold or PRd to become convinced.

Under any circumstances, DO NOT do "The Upper Levels". They don't really exist as Hubbard wrote them up and any "HCOB" written by any one since Hubbard's death, is based on that other's OPINION. It's just another take.

#5 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 02:07 PM

All Scientologists get indoctrinated into "Standard Tech". Think about this -- consistently violating the auditor's code IS NOT Standard Tech. Cookie-Cutter programs, like the lower levels, instead of auditing the PC in front of you, IS NOT Standard Tech. Addressing "case" that really isn't there IS NOT Standard Tech. I could go on.

Just like "Get on the Bridge at your own risk" is true if you get on it via Organized Scientology, it's also true in the FZ.

That being said, I would suggest, wherever you go to get auditing, if that's what you want to do, YOU make sure you are interested in what's addressed. DO NOT receive any service you aren't interested in. Don't accept another Scientologist's opinion about what services you need -- make up your own mind. Don't be sold or PRd to become convinced.

Under any circumstances, DO NOT do "The Upper Levels". They don't really exist as Hubbard wrote them up and any "HCOB" written by any one since Hubbard's death, is based on that other's OPINION. It's just another take.

THIS^^^^^^^^^shows insight. So true.

#6 revenimus

revenimus

Swamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

I'm not interested in any training. I'm just pointing out that what they have isn't the real deal and any claim they make toward that end is false. They MIGHT have OT-3 as that was stolen many years ago from Pubs Org in Copenhagen however I doubt very much they got anything other than that. If the Freezone manages to get the SOLO C/S Course, The Actual/Factual SOLO auditor course I might retract that statement. Also, they need to figure out how to get a hold of the Class-XII tapes. Then maybe they're up there. Agreed on other peoples viewpoints being jammed down your throat. When I first started in SCN, the registrar told me exactly what courses I needed to take and how to advance up the bridge. Good thing I got connected with a person who was almost a squirrel and told me I should do whatever I wanted. Unfortunately, that cavalier attitude lead me to stick around much longer than I should have.

#7 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:22 PM

Just found this on WWP:
"The idea that Scientology, practiced outside the Co$ is somehow different,
and less toxic, than that practiced inside the "church" requires the same
abysmal logic that would presume that crack cocaine smoked *outside* the
crack house is less addictive and toxic and somehow doesn't lead to the same
end result."

#8 Out Int Bot

Out Int Bot

Raw Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:53 AM

Just found this on WWP:
"The idea that Scientology, practiced outside the Co$ is somehow different,
and less toxic, than that practiced inside the "church" requires the same
abysmal logic that would presume that crack cocaine smoked *outside* the
crack house is less addictive and toxic and somehow doesn't lead to the same
end result."

Yeah, I saw that too, made me laugh cause it's true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users