7 replies to this topic

#1 CornPie

CornPie

Raw Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:25 PM

Gang Stalking -- Fair Gaming -- Freemason Silent Dagger -- Harassment -- Gaslighting

Gang Stalking is nearly identical to scientology's Fair Gaming, and the Freemason's Silent Daggar -- beginning with discrediting the target. To see what I mean, Google the term 'Gang Stalking' -- or 'Freemason Silent Dagger' -- it looks like the practice is far more widespread. Countless gangs of people worldwide, known as Gang Stalkers are available to scientology. It is huge, and it's happening daily, in your neighborhood, right under your nose.

I have seen many fruitless forum discussions about scientology's Fair Game, which always end up the same. Such as; there aren't enough OSA agents -- OSA is toothless these days -- you couldn't hire enough private investigators (PI's) to do the job.

Yet it is very rare to see the term 'Gang Stalking' referenced on scientology space cult blogs.

The best site I know of is: www.GangStalkingWorld.com -- here's an excerpt...

Gang Stalking ... seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life ... the target is followed around 24/7 by the various communities ... Everyone in the targets life is contacted ... Advised not to discuss the notification and asked to be a part of the ongoing, never ending monitoring (systemic harassment) process ... harassed and placed under surveillance in this way for months or even years before they realize that they are being targeted by an organized protocol of harassment. [stalkers are] only to be seen in twos -- we often do not have the same proof -- Watching and recording the everyday activities...

See also:
www.TheIntrovertSpeaks.com

Boston ACLU: http://aclu.meetup.c.../thread/2227442

Article from 2006: http://www.newswithv...er/stuter78.htm

A Good Video:

Would someone please post this at ExScn.Net, as I was banned from that blog last year -- I really respect these 4 people, and would appreciate it if they were advised to Google 'gang stalking', because I think it's happening to them:

AnonOrange
Zinjifar
Sharone Stainforth (formerly used "tamasin-sp" as a handle)
Emma

#2 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • LocationWestern Hemisphere

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:42 PM

Thanks for posting this CornPie. Gosh, Gang stalking looks like a form of Fair Game as advocated by the mafiOSA.
You got banned from exscn.net as well? Consider that an honor. The admin there seems like a "damaged by scientology/never recovered" case.
Welcome to the ex-scientologist forum and feel free to make more posts.

#3 CornPie

CornPie

Raw Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:34 PM

...Gang stalking looks like a form of Fair Game as advocated by the mafiOSA...
...The admin there [ExScn.net] seems like...

1. I just discovered the term, 'gang stalking' yesterday -- and the particulars, outlined at GangStalkingWorld.com apply to me nearly 100%. But now that I know it's happening in every country, free and communist alike, including a million Americans supposedly, I feel like I've had 1000 pounds lifted from my shoulders. Here's the deal, each and every time I walk out the door I get screwed with, 24x7. Ten percent are by regulars, but 90% are from fresh faces who I've never seen before. Imagine how much effort goes into that, how much of an expense it is, somebody is paying for all of that, and it's been happening for 4-5 years, no kidding. I am almost certain that I am being gang stalked because I'm a whistle blower; first against Safeway corruption, and even more-so against the space cult of scientology, and those thousands of Alien body thetans (BT's) they think are inhabiting every Earthling's body. Although I can't prove either one of them are in on the gang stalking.

2. I have the highest regard for the way ExScn.net is run. The admin banned me for referencing silly Xenu and Alien BT's within 'every' message I wrote.

#4 Rhythm

Rhythm

Midshipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • LocationWestern Hemisphere

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:17 PM

I think I would describe the belief in body thetans as superstitious, gullible, and perhaps brainwashed.
And I find nothing wrong with mocking that belief.

#5 CornPie

CornPie

Raw Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:27 AM

More on the topic of this post, 'gang stalking'. Here's an excerpt of Bonnie Calcagno's homepage at: http://www.TheIntrovertSpeaks.com/

...For more than three years I have been an organized gang stalking target. Imagine what it is like to be stalked by 10, 20, or 30 people a day, to have one of them there when you leave your house in the morning, there when you come home at night. That is what organized gang stalking targets go through. They are stalked at intersections, in parks, in stores, as they walk along streets, as they enter or exit buildings, everywhere they go. Now imagine that this organized gang stalking happens not for one day or for a week or for a month, but for years...

She goes on to say, they track GPS location signals of cell phones with no warrant. The good news is, now I've learned a term to call it; 'gang stalking'. And at least I now know I'm not the only one being stalked, the bad news is, I don't know what to do about it, and it's been 4-5 years.

#6 ChronicEntubulator

ChronicEntubulator

Swamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:27 PM

Hey CornPie! What's up?

#7 CornPie

CornPie

Raw Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:14 AM

Hey CornPie! What's up?

Hello ChronicEntubulator, during March through August of 2009, I diligently tried to learn more about the subject of 'harassment' at exscn.net's blog (Scientology's term for 'gang stalking' is 'fair game' but it's the same protocol). And I discovered that it was happening to a lot of ex scientologists, but I concluded that most of them were too embarrassed to talk in much detail about being harassed, as being ridiculed and called paranoid is common for those who speak out about harassment.

Recently, in May of 2010 I finally found a search term that applies to me highly, the term 'gang stalking' -- try Googling that term. Although now I see references to that term back as far as 1996. Some web sites which discuss 'gang stalking' have been defaced or flooded with nuts information, but most appear to me, to be legitimate based on my experience from the 'receiving' end of the stick, and you have to overlook the bogus sites.

Once again I should have been searching for the term 'gang stalking'. Because this term applies directly to what's happening to me, and I think a number of other ex scientologists -- and many other people, worldwide, even in communist countries.

I always did think it wasn't just the space cult of scientology that participated in harassment, but you can also be harassed for being a whistle blower, investigative reporter, speaking out about a corporation, and a hundred other honorable issues. The people doing the harassing probably don't question the real reason they're doing it, they just get their marching orders and go stalk whoever is 'fingered'. Sometimes I think most of these stalkers have honorable intentions, and want to assist in keeping pressure on real criminals, genuine potential terrorists and the like. In which case I think most of them would have a real problem with doing dirty work for corrupt corporations and the space cult of scientology, who manipulates the system. Other times I think the stalkers are just evil, and get kicks out of being that way. I haven't decided yet.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this search, but finally, after months of searching, I think I'm headed in the right direction -- now that I'm onto to the term, 'gang stalking'. I'd like to hear the ideas others may have about 'gang stalking'.

#8 CornPie

CornPie

Raw Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:08 PM

I tried for months to learn more about harassment on scientology web sites. It was always the same conclusion; they say osa can't be blamed, they're toothless, with not enough people to pull off the fair gaming. But once I caught onto the term 'gang stalking' it all became clear to me -- that it's happening to many people worldwide -- enemies of scientology and 'targeted individuals' (TI's) who have no association with the space cult.

I find 'numerous' similarities between 'gang stalking' and scientology's 'fair gaming'. Such as discrediting their targets, killing their pets, slitting their tires, the similarities are endless between 'gang stalking' and 'fair gaming'.

However, you almost never find the term 'gang stalking' on an expose-scientology web site.

And I have not found the word scientology on any 'gang stalking' web sites.

To verify this, use Google's 'advanced search', and specify the site you want to find the search term at:

1. Google search for 'gang stalking' at this web site only, exscnforum.org -- you are delivered to the homepage, but have to read through all the web pages in order to find the exact page. Indexing is way less useful at this site.

2. Google search for 'gang stalking' at exscn.net -- and you are immediately delivered to the exact page. A good thing, but there is only one thread as of this time, which refers to 'gang stalking'.

3. There are no references to 'gang stalking' at forums.whyweprotest.net, they removed the only page which referred to the term 'gang stalking'.

4. No references to 'gang stalking' at xenu.net -- Clambake.

If somebody is being harassed, I suggest that you tell them to google the term 'gang stalking' to see if it applies to them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users